samedi 17 octobre 2009

Jte paye la tiz et le formule 1.

Kiki

Actually it's maybe the beginning of the end, but the today's article'll be short too, because I'm so tired. It's not that I've nthg to tell, because a lot of things happened today but I don't have the courage to explain it. But without precisions, I can say that Chiara's such a bitch !! And there'll be a lot of testosteron/bier/pizza (it goes together) at home this WE.

Ah et cette nuit, j'ai fais un rêve cochon sur du bacon (ohohoh jeu de mot). Sorry I had to say it in French because It wouldn't be funny in English. It was another night during which I dreamt in English, and I needed 10 minutes this morning to remind me some French words.

Enjoy your week-end everybody. It'll be so good to be able to sleep tomorrow mornin' ! Maybe if I wake up late, I'll cook me a full-English-brunch. I'll see. And pancakes-party by Tiphaine.

Kisses kisses -nan désolée c'est pas possible-trop pétasse à mon goût.

Bisous, bisous

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire