it's just who i am.
Hello eb.
ok, i'm tellin u my day. This mornin i'ven't done anythin intrestin. This afternoon i went to the city-centre to make some shoppin but i'ven't found what i was lookin for. So I just bought some stuff in Sainsbury's. By the way, the cashier was vry pleasant. I love English cashier bcoz they always ask u hw u r. After that i went back hme and went to the Clockhours with my homies for our xmas party. it's was quite nice exceptin that alex was really rude almost all the time. G. gifted me a nakelace. Then we left to the city-centre and had some drinks in a lot of places. I haven't bought any drinks, bcoz they bought me them all the time (it was kind of leavin' gift). I spent a really good night. i made an effort to write to u bcoz it's 4 am and the only thing i want's goin to bed.
So, i wish u a good night and lots of fun.
Looooooove xxx
La finale Ovule VS Spermato
Il y a 4 semaines
t'as pas trouvé mon Kdo c'est ça que tu voulais dire ??!
RépondreSupprimer